Register Your New UK Company Today
Get started with company incorporation to start your own business and obtain residency in the UK.
- facilitate and provide all the legal implementation requirements for starting your new business
- provide full support in legal and logistical services.
- We help you establish a company in UK with an address (virtual or real)
- Securing a bank account supported by legal banks in the UK .
What You Will Get ?
- Business visit: The company owner can visit the United Kingdom for the purpose of conducting his business.
- Visa Application Guidance: Company formation can be used to support visa applications to visit and do business in the UK.
- Proof of business activities: The company provides official documents proving the existence of legal business activities in the United Kingdom.
- Credibility: The presence of a registered company indicates credibility when dealing with business partners and customers.
- Hiring locally: If you plan to employ local staff in the UK, setting up a legal company will be essential.
What We Present
- We take care of establishing your company from idea to implementation, turning your vision into a powerful reality.
- The process of establishing the company in accordance with local and international laws and regulations.
- Speed and efficiency in obtaining residency in the United Kingdom.
- Manage financial matters correctly for a successful start in the business world.
- A specialized team provides you with full support in the field of operational management.
- Accounting service that accurately tracks revenues, expenses, tax and financial obligations.
Make your dreams a reality
Establishing companies in UK with simple steps and superior support for a strong start in the business world
- Sole Trader: Owned and managed by one person.
- Limited Company: A company owned by a group of shareholders.
- Limited Liability Partnership: A partnership between partners who are liable within certain limits.
- Choosing a name for the company: It must be unique and available for registration.
- Determine the type of company and its legal structure: individual, joint stock, or partnership.
- Identify the company's main headquarters: It can be an office or a postal address.
- Appointment of directors and shareholders: if it is a limited company.
- Register the company with the Tax and Financial Affairs Department (HM Revenue & Customs).
- Submitting legal documents: such as contracts and shareholding agreements.
- Submitting documents to the Registrar of Companies (Companies House): for official registration of the company.
- Registration of the company for tax purposes (VAT): if its annual revenues reach the specified limit.
- Submitting annual financial reports: in accordance with HM Revenue & Customs requirements.
- Limited financial obligation: in limited liability companies.
- Compliance with corporate legislation and legal controls.
- Company registration fees at Companies House.
- Consulting or legal costs if needed.
Get in touch
We are here to answer any question you may have. Feel free to reach via contact form.