In today’s complex and competitive business world, strategy and business plan become critical tools to ensure success.
Capital DC partners with some of the world’s largest and most dynamic trade and professional associations to help them achieve their goals and increase their impact.
Careful analysis: the key to creativity
- We always start with a careful analysis of our customers’ needs and competitive environment.
- This includes a deep understanding of the country in which they operate and a comprehensive assessment of their industry and competing companies.
Creating custom plans: The path to success
Our financial advisors develop customized business plans and strategies to fit each client’s needs.
These plans include the following elements:
- Country Analysis: Focuses on understanding the economic, social and political environment of the target market.
- Industry Analysis: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the industry and identifies key challenges and trends.
- Corporate analysis: It allows the client to better understand his competitors and similar companies in the market.
- Comprehensive SWOT analysis: helps identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company vision: It defines the company’s mission, goals, and core values.
- Company Strategy: Develops a plan to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
- Business Strategy: Determines how to implement the strategy at the level of daily operations.
- Life cycle strategies: Strategies are developed for different stages in the life of a product or service.
- BCG Matrix Strategies: Provides an assessment of the company’s investments and guidance for compliance.
- Action plan: Defining the exact steps and tasks necessary to implement the strategy.
- Key performance indicators: Determine indicators to measure performance and follow up on achieving goals.